Sunday, March 18, 2012

Can I kick it?




Cropped Hoodie (Threads4thought)
Rose Quartz Pendant (A gift)
Mint Green V Neck (Nollie, Pacsun)
Cutoff Shorts (Bongo)

The weather has been incredibly nice lately, so I've been throwing together comfortable and casual looks for the past week or so! Also, I'm just bussing tables lately, so I'm not dressing to the nines or anything. ;) Torn shorts and a tshirt or tank are my favorite go to, personally - especially with a cropped hoodie layered over it :)

xoxo, Clovebud.



5 comments:

  1. Those tights are amazing! Where did you get them? Such a cool contrast for the summery weather. Love your tattoo, by the way!

    2-or-3-things.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! I absolutely adore the header of your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tights!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, i have found you on Chictopia forum! Wish you good luck with blogining. I like your look, those tights look really chic! Nice wears girl~~

    I am your new follower,Follow my back ^.^
    Best wishes,
    Karro
    http://stylebykarro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete